Gayby tagged us with a MeMe. Here are Peony’s answers……
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? blue and white. Which is atypical of me. I usually have something more feminine in color.
2. Name one person who made you smile today. My childhood best friend, Niki, who I have not seen in ten years. It was wonderful to see her and her beautiful family this afternoon.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I was sleeping soundly in my bed with Macy. I have some serious love for winter break.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? We were leaving the movie theater. We saw the new romantic comedy “Did You Hear About The Morgans”; it was cute and a nice way to spend a frigid afternoon.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups…yummm
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Sadly, yes. Some coworkers thought I needed to go on one of my birthdays. I have never been back since.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “Hi, Baby” as Violet walked by.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Anything with chocolate and peanut butter in it.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks
10. Do you like your wallet? Yes, because it has lasted forever. It is a simple black leather wallet from The Limited, but I bought it about eight years ago and it looks practically new.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn at the movies.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? a few shirts
13. The last sporting event you watched? College basketball….our city is CRAZY about our local basketball team….college basketball is very serious stuff in our parts.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Some delicious popcorn with white chocolate and a few other yummy things that my parents bought from the Boy Scouts this year. I am going to hunt down a Boy Scout next year and find out what it was and order a ton of it.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? my Mom
16. Ever go camping? In the summer we go various places around out state. I love it!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I know that I should.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No. Something Violet and I want to start doing regularly. Currently, I am not solid of my thoughts on religion. However, Violets Dad was a Methodist minister and she holds religion close to her heart.
19. Do you have a tan? No, which makes me sad because it makes me think about how freezing it is outside.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Pizza,
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I don’t really drink soda and when I do, I don’tt drink it out of a straw. I don’t really like carbonated beverages all that much.
22. What did your last text message say? 🙂
23. What are you doing tomorrow? I am on my Winter Break so I am going to stay home, relax, do some laundry and try not to leave the house to avoid spending a lot of money. It is hard to be off for two weeks during the holidays and not spend a ton of money!
24. Favorite color? Red..but I am really being pulled towards greens lately
25. Look to your left; what do you see? My purse, Starbuck’s coffee and cell phone. I am at Violets work while she trains one of her new employees.
26. What color is your watch? I don’t wear a watch.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? How I would like to vacation there for a month.
28. Would you strip for money? I have, hopefully, constructed my life in a way that I would never have to resort to stripping as a means to survive.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? hi the drive thru
30. What is your favorite number? I don’t have a favorite number. When I was young everyone had a favorite number, but I could just not decide on one.
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Oh my god, I hate talking on the phone so much. But, I did talk to the speech therapist I work with today because she had questions about the baby shower she is throwing for our co-worker. (you know, the one whose huge belly I stare at everyday as she sits across the room from me..the one with a due date that is like a week before Violet and my baby was due)
32. Any plans today? I did a lot of fun things today..sleep in, go visit with wonderful friends from the past, a little shopping, go on a movie date with Violet and now going home to cuddle with Violet and our three dogs.
33. In how many states have you lived? 4. Ohio, Indiana, Georgia and my current state.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Violet not being pregnant
35. Last song listened to? Not sure. But, while in Starbucks I bought the new Alicia Keys CD, so we will listen to it on the way home. Hope it is good!
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Oh gosh. I would need to take some time to make that happen.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I am not so busy that I can’t clean my own house.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Born’s.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? people who spend their days in jobs they love, people with children, stay-at-home moms, people who actually enjoy working out. (Saying that I am jealous of others makes me feel bad)
40. Is anyone jealous of you?I am not sure.
41. Do you love anyone? Yes. Makes me sad too, Gayby, that someone might answer no to this.
42. Do any of your friends have children?Yes,We have friends that had girls on the same day in May. We love these little girls and are grateful to be their Aunties.
43. What do you usually do during the day? A typical day for me is to listen to screaming, teach children to read, write, become mathematical and how to be nice to others.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No, that is not my nature.
45. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes, to my students.
46. What color is your car? boring white
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I do not have a wedding ring, as our state bans that right.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Nope
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope.
14. – Don’t you just hate it when you need to wait for a kid to come to your door to get the foods you crave? I used to live near a lot of college students, so we never got boyscouts / girlscouts at our house. There are a lot more kids in our new neighborhood, so I hope we get a few. I could really go for some peanut butter patties or thin mints right now.